• First Class BSc (Hons) Degree – Biology and Information Technology
• Arboricultural Association Technician’s Certificate (Level 4 – Merit)
• PTI – Professional Tree Inspection (Lantra Awards)
• 2D Computer Aided Design (City and Guilds – Level 3 – Merit)
• Quantified Tree Risk Assessment (QTRA)
• Visual Tree Assessment (VTA) – Training Mike Ellison
• Arboriculture and Bats (Lantra Awards)
• Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA)
• Practical Arboriculture Qualifications (NPTC)
Arboricultural Association Professional Member (M.Arbor.A) No. PRO4338
All our services are covered by professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
Code of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct
ArbTS adheres to the Code of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct as set out by the Arboricultural Association.